Disclaimer: Read at Your Own Risk

The thoughts expressed on Xscape from Repression are just that, my thoughts. The situations and characters may or may not be real. If you read and find that something applies to you, maybe it does and maybe it doesn't. I say all this to say: read at your own risk. No hurt feelings allowed. That is all.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

So High...

Sunday, September 21, 2008
To the tops of the clouds we're floating away... John Legend

I can't seem to get this song out of my head. I just returned from my cosmic journey of seeing RW. He told me earlier that he wished it were Friday so we could do it all over again. I agree. Each time we're together, I hate for Sunday to come because it means I have to say goodbye again. It also means that I will eventually come down from my high. I need to figure out a way to bottle up this feeling and take a dose when necessary.

To quote Raheem DeVaughn, he's my drug and I can't kick it...

I'm anxiously awaiting my next encounter.

2 comments:

B. Staten said...

now its my turn...stop whinin'.

Anonymous said...

so what's happening this weekend?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
◄Design by Pocket