My attempt at better expressing myself and an all access pass to the randomness of my life...
Disclaimer: Read at Your Own Risk
The thoughts expressed on Xscape from Repression are just that, my thoughts. The situations and characters may or may not be real. If you read and find that something applies to you, maybe it does and maybe it doesn't. I say all this to say: read at your own risk. No hurt feelings allowed. That is all.
An anything but typical girl raised in the south who thinks like a dude. One whose repression is often confused with aloofness. A shy extrovert. I'm just finding my way one day at a time.
Maybe I was prematurely stressing...we made it to the spa- he was pleasantly surprised-went to grab something to eat and made it to the play on time. The play is great and I can't wait for the other half.... :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment