Disclaimer: Read at Your Own Risk

The thoughts expressed on Xscape from Repression are just that, my thoughts. The situations and characters may or may not be real. If you read and find that something applies to you, maybe it does and maybe it doesn't. I say all this to say: read at your own risk. No hurt feelings allowed. That is all.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Surprises don't work

Saturday, July 26, 2008
Either surprises don't work or either I don't know how to execute
properly. Its hard to plan a day for someone without giving details
because then they make their own sideplans. I am trying to get to the
spa by 11:15 for a surprise massage, have lunch, and go to the Color
Purple. Instead I'm sitting at the BMW dealership wondering if we are
going to make it on time because he had to have new tires
today...*sigh* Now I'm stressed and I haven't eaten, was supposed to
get up and cook breakfast but this surprise appt with BMW is throwing
off everything...those who know me know I do not function well at all
if I'm hungry. Well, here he comes...so we'll see how this turns
out...stay tuned

--

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
◄Design by Pocket