Disclaimer: Read at Your Own Risk

The thoughts expressed on Xscape from Repression are just that, my thoughts. The situations and characters may or may not be real. If you read and find that something applies to you, maybe it does and maybe it doesn't. I say all this to say: read at your own risk. No hurt feelings allowed. That is all.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Who knew?

Thursday, July 24, 2008
So yeah, this is totally random but I was on a plane this afternoon in Cincy headed to the A. I was getting that good sleep, since I've been traveling I tend to fall asleep as soon as the engine starts..anyway, all of a sudden I'm burning up. The pilot comes on, electrical problems, blah, blah so no air. 15 min. pass and the flight attendant comes on the PA and recommends that we pull our shades down to keep out the sun. So I always knew I was slightly claustrophobic, but I promise you when those shades went down..I could feel myself turn red and my heart start to race. On top of that, I was sitting by the window. I knew there was a reason I had aisle preference. I am about to ask the man seated beside me to let me out cause seriously I was about to start hyperventilating and then the engine starts and air begins to flow- I immediately open my shade. Thank God, moment over.

So I say all this to say, don't ever get trapped in an elevator with me, its a wrap.

How am I supposed to breathe with no air?....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
◄Design by Pocket