Disclaimer: Read at Your Own Risk

The thoughts expressed on Xscape from Repression are just that, my thoughts. The situations and characters may or may not be real. If you read and find that something applies to you, maybe it does and maybe it doesn't. I say all this to say: read at your own risk. No hurt feelings allowed. That is all.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yes We Did!!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008


History was made last night. America has its first
Black President and first family. The dreams of Martin and our other ancestors has been realized. I thank God for all the sacrifices that they made so that we could see their dreams become reality. They were unable to take this moment away from us, it was a clear victory. Last night was such an emotional night that I didn't know whether to cry or laugh, so I did a lil' bit of both. Can you imagine all our elders who have waited so long or who thought that they would never in their lifetime get to witness a Black President? Some who didn't even have the right to vote all of their lives? This is truly amazing. God is so Awesome! I can only pray that God will keep Barack and his family. Keep them safe and give him the wisdom that is needed to fix this mess that our country is in. To God be the Glory.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
◄Design by Pocket