Disclaimer: Read at Your Own Risk

The thoughts expressed on Xscape from Repression are just that, my thoughts. The situations and characters may or may not be real. If you read and find that something applies to you, maybe it does and maybe it doesn't. I say all this to say: read at your own risk. No hurt feelings allowed. That is all.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm coming out...

Thursday, January 7, 2010

If you are reading this and expect a huge surprise, get your mind away from whatever you may have been thinking. I love men VERY much. I am however coming out of the blog closet. I started blogging in 2008 as a way to release some of the things that I tend to bottle up inside. Until now, I'd only shared with a handful of people, a loyal group of people who I felt wouldn't judge and have something of value to add. I've expanded my inner circle of readers over the last couple of years and I figure what's stopping me from expanding to a larger group?...yeah, I couldn't come up with anything either. I have always valued my privacy and while that is still something I treasure there's no need to be secretive about my life anymore. #weoffthat Besides, it's not like I'm going to share anything juicy anyway. Hehe..

So I extend a Welcome! to all my new readers.  Add me to your readers (or favorites if you're ol skool) and feel free to comment, comment away.  As a loyal reader, you also get the priviledges of harrassing me when I don't post as often as I should.  I would also like to give a big THANK YOU! to those who've been reading and commenting over the last couple of years. I truly appreciate the support. Keep up the good work! Your comments whether posted to the site (preferred method), sent via Gchat, twitter, OC or BBM inspire me to write more. I hope to give you good things in the future. Until then, kick your shoes off (well maybe not if you're at work), grab a drink (again, non-alcoholic if you're at work), get comfortable and play a game of catch up.
Oh..and Happy New Year!

1 comments:

G.Danielle said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks Diana is flawless and fabulous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
◄Design by Pocket