Today is different. I have an aisle seat, so before I could get comfortable, I had to wait for others to board. Also, I'm extra congested and my nose finally decides to drain while I'm in the air. Oh by the way, the guy next to me is a space hogger. All of this leads to me not being able to sleep and being forced to find something else to do with my time, hence the randomness of this entry.
Randomness #1: Why are people so inconsiderate when it comes to airplane space? I can't stand when people get stuck with the middle seat and act like its your fault. You know, they are huffing the entire flight or stretching constantly, or are the people who have the most carry-on luggage and get mad when it all doesn't fit. Ugh! The space hogger guy next to me is doing all of the above. He's watching a movie on his computer and keeps trying to prop both hands up, therefore leaning into my seat. On top of this, he keeps stretching and his arms keep extending into my area. Dude! Book your flight earlier next time! Now, he's listening to Smooth Criminal...seriously?
Random thought 2: why is it that the same people who felt that we should stand by our (former) president's decisions because it was the American thing to do, are the first to be skeptical of what Obama will accomplish? A former colleague of mine emailed me yesterday to say: "I gotta tell you, I'm not feeling the hope/change, but maybe I'll feel it in a couple of days". Que? Dude has been in office less than 24hrs and you are already waiting to find fault in his presidency? I mean according to his logic before, we should support him regardless because he's our president and that's what Americans should do. Change takes time.
Random thought #3: why are some people so obsessed with Bob Marley? This man on my plane is having his own private concert while watching his DVD. Like waving hands, pumping fists. You would think he's seriously at a concert. I mean he had good music and all, but I just don't get it. Maybe I need to listen a bit more carefully to the lyrics and smoke an L so that I too can feel the funk..
Ok, we're about to land. That is all of the randomness for now. Back to regularly scheduled programming.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry


0 comments:
Post a Comment