Disclaimer: Read at Your Own Risk

The thoughts expressed on Xscape from Repression are just that, my thoughts. The situations and characters may or may not be real. If you read and find that something applies to you, maybe it does and maybe it doesn't. I say all this to say: read at your own risk. No hurt feelings allowed. That is all.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Randomness continued...

Thursday, January 22, 2009
Why is it that fat people don't have to pay extra to ride the plane? I mean the really big people who need the buckle extender or spill over into your seat. They charge people for their bag being too heavy but not for heavy people.

Remember the scene from Why did I Get Married when Jill Scott had to get off the plane cause she was big and the other passenger complained? Well, I thought that was rude until I experienced it. One lady was so big, I had to sit with my legs crossed the entire time. She couldn't put the armrest down between us and I couldn't put on my seat belt.

Just a thought...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
◄Design by Pocket