Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Get your cousin....
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
HOE SIT DOWN!!! People like this are the reason Obama might not win. So, Hilary didn't get the nomination- GET OVER IT! If you don't want McCain, vote for Obama...it's as simple as that..well, at least to me it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Girl, this damn woman had me and my mom cussin' (not cursing..lol) at the tv. How ignorant. I don't understand how you can claim to be a democrat and when your candidate doesn't get the nomination but the other candidate that is representing your pary is better than the opposition, there is still some 'convincing' that needs to occur. WTF!?
I know this is now old news but I got a kick out of watching the clip. Excuse me for saying this, but WTF? That lady was straight trippin'. Sob, sob "I will not vote for McCain." sob, sob. I just wanted to say ^%&#* (I'm sure you can fill in the blanks)if you not going to vote for McCain then who else is left. Got over yourself. Obama is the man!
Post a Comment